Happy 2017!! It’s Eunyoung here. Today I’ll share a layout using pattern play with beautiful papers of Reflection Scrapbook Kit. As pattern playing gives a rhythm on layout, I like to do it with paper pieces.
I thought it would be nice to create a layout using pattern play using papers from the Reflection Scrapbook Kit. I used the watercolor style patterned papers from the kit.
1. Trim some patterned papers by 2″ x 2″.
2. Cut the paper pieces in half on the diagonal.
3. Arrange the triangular pieces of paper on a background (I used a 8.5″ x 11″ piece of white cardstock).
4. Add them on a background using double-side tape.
5. Do machine stitching randomly to give texture.
6. Add a photo and some acetate die-cuts.
7. Embellish with epoxy buttons, origami wood veneer shapes and alphabet puffy stickers.
8. Stamp a message using the photopolymer clear stamp set include in the kit.
I hope you’ll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.