- Stencil: Sketched Lines Stencil
- Watercolor: blue from the Watercolor 36 Pan Set
- Photo frame: Sweet Friend Stamp & Die Bundle
- Title die: Everything Will Be Okay Die
- Embossing Powder: Golden Peach Crisp Embossing Powder
I fell in love with these painted flowers. They are simply beautiful and gorgeous.
Hope I was able to inspire you to explore new ideas. Catch up with you soon and I’m looking forward to sharing another project idea with you!
Create a scrapbook layout, a documenter spread, a notebook pocket spread or any other project based on the sketch above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above on your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Sketch Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- Don’t have a blog? No worries! You may simply post it on Instagram, along with the challenge graphic above, use #AltenewSketch and, of course, tag @altenewllc. Don’t forget to add a link to your Instagram post by clicking on the button below.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Challenge ends on November 30th, 2018 at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected IF, and ONLY IF, we receive at least 10 entries. If there are less than 10 entries, we will only choose TWO winners.
Each winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on December 9th, 2018.
Wait, there is more! If you use #AltenewSketch when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are also entered to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Sketch Challenge!
Good luck everyone and happy sketching!