Welcome to our November 2018 Stamp/Die/Ink/Sticker Release Blog Hop + Giveaway! This is the second stop in the blog hop. You can start on the Altenew Card Blog.
I created several projects with the products from this release. Here are two of them. One is a layout and the second is a card.
For the layout, I used the following new products: Leaf Medallion Stamp and Die Set and the Green Valley Oval Set. I also pulled out a patterned paper from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection and for my title I used the Classic Alphabet Die Set.
- Cut the Leaf Medallion images into an 8.5″ by 11″ white cardstock. I used a large die cut machine that enables 8.5″ by 11″ die-cutting.
- Place a colorful patterned paper beneath the cut out shapes.
- On a separate smooth cardstock, stamp the Leaf Medallion images using the Green Valley Oval Set.
- Cut out the stamped images with the coordinating border die (outline die).
- Put together your layout using the Classic Alphabet Die Set or any other alphabet die to create a title.
- Stamp some sentiments. I picked the sentiments from the Leaf Medallion Stamp Set.
I added some doodled lines around the stamped sentiments to make them stand out. For some extra color and detail, I fussy cut some flowers from one of the papers from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection.
You can see how I created this layout in the following YouTube video below or watch it in HD on Altenew’s YouTube channel.
For my card, I used the Antique Engravings Cover Die and Floral Favor Sticker Roll.
- Cut out the image with a die-cut machine. My first cut didn’t cut all the way through and instead of cutting it again I decided to use it. I glued down the loose pieces and worked with the whole engraved image.
- Pick out your favorite colors from the Artist Markers Sets and color the image.
- Then, pick out a sticker that matches the colors in your image. I matted mine onto a white cardstock circle which I cut with the Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Add a sentiment to your card.
I love how vibrant the colors are and I am looking forward to creating more projects using this technique.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment here on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog and/or the Altenew Card Blog by 11/18/2018 for a chance to win. SIX winners will be announced on both blogs, three on the Card Blog and three on the Scrapbook blog, on 11/21/2018.
Your next stop is the amazingly talented Jennifer McGuire.
Full Blog Hop List
Altenew Card Blog
Altenew Scrapbook Blog
May Sukyong Park
Arjita Sepaha Singh