Wild Ferns | Stamp Focus
Hello! Welcome to the Altenew Scrapbook Blog. It’s me, Sandra, and I’m here today with our latest stamp focus. Please say ‘hi’ to the wonderful Wild Ferns Stamp Set! Firstly, let’s have a look at the stamp set:
Secondly, let’s have a look at the three projects I created: gift tags, a scrapbook layout, and a mini album.
Project 1 | Gift Tags
I guess you’re surprised to see that I used shades of red (from the Red Cosmos Oval Set) to stamp the ferns. Well, I thought it’s fun to try something different once in a while.
To make the tags, cut tags from patterned paper. Then stamp the ferns and sentiments onto white cardstock. Tip: Use the layering guide that comes with the stamp set package. It contains instructions on how you can achieve the best results. Finally, add a ribbon at the top and some baker’s twine at the bottom.
Scrapbook Layout | Project 2
The second project I created with the Wild Ferns Stamp Set is a “wild” scrapbook layout. I created my own background by placing stamped ferns across the background.
How to make this scrapbook layout:
- Stamp ferns with black dye ink (Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink) and shades of green (Green Valley Mini Cube Set) onto white cardstock.
- Die-cut the stamped ferns.
- Grab an 8.5×11″ piece of white cardstock for the background.
- Attach the photo and the stamped images onto the white cardstock.
- Layer some of the ferns and attach them with foam pads for more dimension.
- Stamp the date onto the background of the layout with the Reflection Collection Roller Stamp.
- Add some journaling to the bottom of the layout.
Mini Album | Project 3
Last but not least, I’m sharing the third project with Wild Ferns: a cute mini album.
How to make this mini album:
- Firstly, grab some patterned paper.
- Secondly, bind a mini album with needle and thread.
- Thirdly, add stamped ferns onto the cover and onto the inside pages.
- Fourthly, add stamped sentiments.
- Finally, decorate your pages with journaling, enamel dots, and other decorative elements.
I hope you liked my stamp focus projects. Did you know that there is a bundle available? It includes stamps and coordinating dies (Wild Ferns Stamp and Die Bundle). Have fun creating your own projects with the Wild Ferns Stamp and Die Set!