Hello and welcome to another Paper Pack Highlight. Today, I’ll be working with the Celestial Paper Pack. It is composed of bright and colorful nebulae and stark black star-filled skies papers – perfect for any crafting project.
For my project, I pulled out one of my all-time favorite stamp and die sets: HALFTONE STARS. I think they work well with the galaxy theme of the paper pack.
- Pull out your favorite papers and cut out stars using the Halftone Stars Die Set.
- Cut out different sizes.
- Cut out the planet from one of the papers and place it in the top left-hand corner.
- Lay out the stars until happy with their placement.
- Add a photo, title, and some journaling. I used the sentiments from the Halftone Stars Stamp Set for the title.
- If you like extra detail you can add some extra embellishments like enamel dots or wood veneer. They can help guide the eye over the photo if placed in threes and divided over a visual triangle.
I loved using this pack especially because it was the one which daunted me the most. I love the combination of the stars and the galactic colors.
You can see how it all came together below or watch it in HD on Youtube
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy scrapping.