Fussy Cutting Featuring Verdant Walk Paper Pack
Hello and welcome to the Altenew Scrapbook blog. It’s me, Sandra, and I’m sharing a scrapbook layout with a fussy cutting technique. I used one of the pretty floral papers from the Verdant Walk 6×6 Paper Pack to create today’s layout. And here is a detail shot of the layout:
- I started with a blank piece of white cardstock.
- Then I used a peachy watercolor and a brush to color the background.
- Next, I fussy cut floral elements from the Verdant Walk 6×6 Paper Pack.
- And I also fussy cut a photo with an ice cream cone.
- Next, I die-cut a pocket from patterned paper.
- Then I stamped a sentiment onto white cardstock. And I adhered it onto the background.
- I arranged all items onto the background with foam pads.
- In addition, I colored the ‘smile‘ from Sweet Hearts Adhesive Wood Veneers with the peachy watercolor that I used for the background.
- Finally, I added journaling and also colored in some of the floral elements.
Last but not least, I hope you like my scrapbook inspiration with the fussy cutting technique. Now have fun using your favorite Altenew products on your next scrapbook projects. Have a good day and keep on being a creative soul.