Welcome to the February 2019 Stamp/Die/Mask Stencil Release Blog Hop. If you hopped over from Alex Syberia‘s blog then you are right on track. If not, you can always start the hop over on the Altenew Card Blog.
In this release, there are so many stunning products and one of my favorites is the coordinating mask for the Baroque Motifs Stamp Set. The masks are perfect for masking and for adding dimension. I created a 12 by 12 layout using the stamp set and the mask.
I combined the Baroque Motifs with some pretty flowers using the Ethereal Beauty Stamp Set to create three flower clusters on my layout.
- Pick a color combo of your liking and some smooth white cardstock. I went with the Chery Blossom Oval Set and used Pink Diamond and Pinkalicious.
- Using a blending tool, blend the base image using the Baroque Motifs Mask Stencil.
- Add detail by stamping a darker shade using the coordinating stamp.
- Stamp embellishments like flowers and cut out shapes from washi tape using dies or punches.
- Layer some patterned papers beneath the photo to make it stand out.
- Place the embellishments in a visual triangle.
- Add a title and some journaling.
You can see how the whole layout came together in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
I also whipped up a quick card using the Better Together Stamp Set and some Watercolor Brush Markers. It’s so easy and I love how bright the heart looks against that diagonal striped patterned paper from the Essential Black and White 6×6 Paper Pack.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 2/21/2019 for a chance to win. Six winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 2/24/2019.
So, which stamp set caught your eye?
Next blog on the list is Vicky Papaioannou. Enjoy the inspiration.
Full Blog Hop List:
Altenew Card Blog <— You are here!