Kymona here with another project inspiration to show you how to create a goals notebook!
I have told you how much I love this new scrapbook line. The colors are so much fun to work with and looks amazing no matter what you use it for.
Let’s take a look at my goals notebook:
Setting goals are important. I have so many of them, which is why I decided to create a notebook to list them all. I made it big enough so that I could write down my plans to achieve those goals.
Do you have a goals notebook?
Creating this “goals notebook” was easy.
- Cut the 4 pieces of patterned paper to 8 x 8.
- Adhere them to the front and back of two pieces of chipboard.
- Cut 50 pages of white cardstock to 8 x 8.
- Bind the book using the We R Memory Keepers Cinch.
- Decorate the notebook with the chipboard stickers.
Let’s take a look inside: