Hello, Altenew fans. Today I’ll be sharing three projects created with the Sunflower Daisy Stamp Set.
For my first project, I decided to use the stamp and create a watercolored look.
- Pick some watercolor paper. Ink up the leaf stamp and spray it with water. Apply stamp to the paper.
- Use the same technique for the flowers but on a separate piece of paper. Cut the flowers out.
- Add your photo, some journaling, and a title.
For my next project, I used the stamp in using the classic layer stamping technique.
- For the background, use a stencil of your choice. Mask off the center part and put the stencil over the card base. Blend in color.
- Use the leaf stamp and stamp some images using one of the leaf stamps.
- Stamp the flower onto some separate paper and cut it out.
- Add it to the card.
- Pop on some enamel dots and sentiment.
For my last project, I used different leaf stamps from the set.
- Draw a center circle lightly using a pencil. Draw two further circles over the edges of the page. These will be used as guides.
- Stamp the images following the circle guides. Use different colors.
- Cut out a photo. I used a die from the Halftone Hearts Nesting Die Set.
- For my title, I used stamps from the Reason to Smile Stamp Set. The black ink adds contrast and breaks up the colors.
This stamp set is so versatile and easy to use.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy scrapping.