Hello and welcome to the Scrapbook Blog! Today, I’ll be sharing a layout I created with the Layered Stars Die Set and some other bits and bobs I had lying around from previous Altenew projects.
I knew I wanted to use a flower base from the Alluring Blooms 6×6 Paper Pack as a “flowerbed” and some stickers from the Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection. I know many scrapbookers are afraid to use flowers on layouts with boys, but I love using them so I just do.
- Cut out the flower clusters from one of the patterned papers from the Alluring Blooms 6×6 Paper Pack.
- Cut out stars using the Layered Stars Die Set.
- Pick out a background paper and place the flower cluster, photo, and stars.
- Rummage through your leftovers and add some extra embellishments. I added some leaves cut-out from the Misty Meadows Washi Tape that I had from a previous project, a couple of 3D flowers from the Build-A-Flower Sakura Blossom, some stickers from the Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection and an acetate butterfly.
- Cut out a title using one of the Script Words 2 Die Set.
I really like the dimension in this layout and the burst of colors.
You can see how I created the layout in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube here.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy scrapping.