This release is certainly full of whimsy! Whimsical flowers have been paired with hand-brushed lettering and inked florals. A versatile background stamp set finishes off our stamp set offerings.
For today’s hop I created a very simple layout with the Delicate Blooms and Mega Brush Alpha Stamp Set.
How did I create this layout?
- I stamped a couple of Delicate Blooms images on my background paper as well as on a separate sheet of smooth cardstock.
- The I took the Antique Roses Stamp Set and picked out a full image the would fit the bloom of the Delicate Blooms Set.
- I stamped this coloured shape over my blooms.
- To add dimension, I cut out the stamped images on the separate sheet.
- Once I had all my elements, I worked on arranging each one of them around my photo.
- For the title I used the Mega Brush Alpha Set and as journaling I combined some sentiments with handwritten journaling.
If you are afraid to colour the images in, this layering technique is super easy. Have a look through your stamps and I’m sure there is a full floral image that will work with this set.
I used the same technique for the leaves and I love loose and carefree look it gives.
You can see how I created this layout in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
Get a FREE Full of Whimsy Mini Inspiration Guide with every order today! Offer valid now through 05/14/2020 at 11:59 PM EDT or while supplies last. Not valid on previous orders. Click here to SHOP. *Excludes Altenew Academy Classes and Workshops.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Mixed Media Blog by 5/17/2020 for a chance to win.
We’ll also draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list below. All winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 5/20/2020.
Your next stop is: Kymona Tracey
Check out the full list below and make sure you stop by each blog!
- Altenew Card Blog
- Agnieszka Malyszek
- Amber Rain Davis
- Ashlea Cornell
- Erum Tasneem
- Jaycee Gaspar
- Altenew Mixed Media Blog
- Kymona Tracey
- Laurie Willison
- Lilith Eeckels
- Lydia Evans
- Maryam Perez
- Nathalie DeSousa
- Nicole Picadura
- Nicole Watt
- Norine Borys
- Reiko Tsuchida
- Tania Ahmed
- Therese Calvird
- Vicky Papaioannou
- Virginia Lu